Japan’s Hitachi Seaside Park in Autumn

Welcome to J Beauty Journal’s Autumn in Japan series! I just want to say a quick thank you for visiting my post. Go ahead and scroll down below to view Japan’s Kochia bush and cosmos flowers.

IMG_9297IMG_9299IMG_9313IMG_9316IMG_9320IMG_9317IMG_9325IMG_9332

We went to Hitachi Seaside park again this year and during its peak season. It was super crowded compared to our visit last year’s spring.

IMG_9290

The entrance was free that day and there were a lot of food trucks! They even have performances at the water stage like Japanese traditional dance and Taiko drum.

IMG_9386
Fresh lemonade after lining up in front of this food truck, it was worth it after that long line.

Pampas grasses also added beautiful silvery shimmer against the red Kochia bushes and colorful dots of Cosmos.

IMG_9404
Pampas grass along the highway was a treat! You can reach Hitachi Park via car or bus.

IMG_9355
This entire park is perfect for Instagram photos all year round!

IMG_9359

Soba flowers (buckwheat) were also slowly blossoming in front of this beautiful landscape. It’ll soon reach its peak maybe this week.

IMG_9291

I wasn’t able to visit the rose garden to check the autumn roses because I wasn’t feeling well anymore, my period arrived that day.

IMG_9335
I look horrible but that adorable photobomber is worth posting!

She’s a b*#ch.

However, there’s a lovely place in Tokyo for Autumn roses and I plan to feature that again on my blog or you can just watch it down below.

IMG_9394

See you on my next post for Autumn in Japan series, don’t forget to subscribe!

IMG_9409IMG_9414

Have a beautiful day!

Advertisements

15 Comments Add yours

1. Mark Rana says:

It’s good J. I can see that you really enjoy Japan. It may seem ridiculous but can you feature the sidewalks there? I have this incredible desire to have a long walk under the shade of queueing trees of different blossoming flowers, cherry blossoms especially. It all started when I read Haruki Murakami’s Norweigian Wood. 😁😁

1. Sure! My Husband studied in Waseda too and read that book ! There’s a lot of alleyways and sidewalks I can feature here 😍

1. Mark Rana says:

Wow! That’s good to know. Haha! I thought I was the only one who could relate to the book. I’ll be looking forward to your upcoming blogs. Gambatte! 😁😁

Liked by 1 person

2. Delphine Lim says:

Nice !! I visited the park in spring and it was amazing too!

1. Glad you like Hitachi Park too! Anytime of the year they have something to show 😍

3. HMedilife says:

Cosmos flowers are awesome !
    Japan is one of the best place for traveling.
    #Healthymedilife

4. Shanab says:

Are the Kochia bushes the red burgundy colour? It looks unreal!

1. Yes! I didn’t even use photoshop (I also don’t know how lol) but they’re red when cloudy and dark pink under the sun

5. Wow, the red Kochia bushes are gorgeous. I can hardly wait to experience them for myself.

1. They turn red mid-late October every year. Since it’s nature’s work every visit gives you different experience!

6. I didn’t know about Kochia bushes. Beautiful place, thanks to showing for us:)

7. pujarinimitra says:

Your pictures are beautiful. I love the pink bushes.

8. This is truly a lovely blog post and I am stunned by the beauty of those flowers and plants. Amazing reds and pinks. Keep on sharing!

9. Oh wow, what a beautiful field! I wonder what those flowers feel like? They look so soft to the touch! And it’s probably not allowed but oh man, what I wouldn’t give to be allowed to lie down on such a sweet-looking field~

10. m1stak3 says:

Always wanted to visit Japan, and this is something I haven’t seen before. Thank you!!